Dr.Mohan Gundappa M.D.S.,Ph.D.
Principal, Professor & Head, Dept. of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics.
Born on 21th April 1956. Multilinguist, knows English, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada & Arabic.
- B.D.S. From Govt. Dental College& Hospital, Nagpur University in 1978.
- M.D.S. From Govt. Dental College& Hospital, Bombay University in 1985.
- M.Sc. in Oral- Maxillo-Facial Radiology from University of London, London, United Kingdom in 2004.
- Member of Indian Dental Association since 1980.
- Life-time Member of FODI.
- Member of International Association of Dento-Maxillo-Facial Radiology.
- Bagged Prize of USD-2500 for IADMFR Student Research Award, at Cape-Town, S.A.
- Organizing Secretary hosted National FODI & IES P.G. convention at Nainital, India.
- Guest Speaker at various National & International conferences.
- Trained at International Dental Workshop, Montreux, Switzerland conducted by Carl Ziess Academy.
- Attended PENN Endodontic Global symposium At Mumbai.
- Penetration of radioactive Hg 197 from old amalgam to new amalgam of various ages- a vitro study (Bombay University ).
- Accuracy of Echography and direct digital radiography as compared to conventional radiography and histopathology in differentiating periapical lesions - a clinical study. (London University ).
40 years Experience after B.D.S.
Total Teaching Experience
30+ years Experience after M.D.S.
Experience as Principal since
9+ years Experience