Dr. Mrs. Ranjana Mohan M.D.S.,(Ph.D)
Vice Principal, Professor & HOD of Department of Periodontology
- B.D.S. From Nagpur University in 1978.
- M.D.S. From Bombay University in 1983.
National: 45 | International: 30 | Pubmed: 25
Awards: National and International
- Merit Award, IDA Maharashtra, 1975, 1976, 1977 & 1978
- Merit Certificate, ISP, 1978
- Roll of honour for overall performance in Oral Medicine & Radiology 1978
- National Award for best Original Research, ISP, 1984
- Best Paper, 24th Karnataka State Dental Conference, 1995
- International Best Case Report, Bio-infobank Institute, Poland, 2009
- International Diploma and Hall of Fame, by Bio-infobank, Poland, 2009
National and International Speaker
Organizing Committee Member for various Academic National and International events
Ex Editor-in-Chief for TMU Journal of Dentistry
Reviewer & Editorial board
- International and National journals- 7
University Committee head & responsibilities performed
- Chairman, University Woman’s development Council,
- Member of Ethics committee,
- Central Research committee,
- Power Angels,
- Member Board of Studies and Faculty of various universities.
College Committee Head
- Woman’s Cell, Library, Research, disciplinary, etc
- Life Member of Indian Society of Periodontology
- Member of Indian Dental Association
- PhD Supervisor
- MDS dissertation evaluator, Paper setter & Examiner.
- Internal & External examiner, for BDS & MDS examination for Karnataka, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Goa etc.
Total Teaching & Clinical Experience
35 years Experience
Post-graduate Clinical & Academic Experience
30 years Experience
International Clinical Experience
6+ years Experience in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia-Ministry of Health