Department of General Medicine
The General medicine department of RVS DCH will provide the students with efficient training
in clinical modern treatment strategy throughout the course with sufficient faculty for
Facilities available in the department
- General Medicine
- First aid treatment
- Minor ailment treatment
- Non-communicable diseases treatment
- IP ward (In patient ward for observation)
- Provide health education, guidance health awareness about NCD and terminal illness
- Emergency transport with ambulance
- Battery car transit available for old disabled and ill people.
- To serve and treat poor and needy people with humanity and dignity at low cost.
- To improve the dispensary into a two hundred ultra modern hospital in future.